• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Introducing " The Scrap Yard " from LargeScaleRC.com

looker2756

Contributor
fallbash2009.jpg

LargeScaleRC.com is having a Fall Bash at "The Scrap Yard" race track at our shop in Monon, Indiana on Sept. 26th, 2009. Everyone is welcome to come. There will be no entry fees for this event. This is a no-pressure, come check out our track and store, and get to meet others who are into large scale cars.

On-Site Events:

Off-road Racing

Drag Races

Long Jump

Beginners Run

Free Run

Hourly Prize Giveaways

Classes: (if it runs on gasoline and has wheels, bring it!)

HPI Baja 5B

HPI Baja 5T

1/5 scale 4x4 buggy (MCD, Redcat, Smartech, FG,)

1/5 scale 4x4 monster truck (MCD, Redcat, Smartech, FG)

Pack a cooler and come spend the day at LargeScaleRC!

Address:

6289 N. 150 East

Monon, IN 47959

Tel. 219-253-8356

mononmap.jpg
IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

racetruck

Iam loving this alreadly my son and i will be there to do alittle racing i hope to have one other guy with us i will find out today you guys have done a great job the fence looks real good that should hold any of the trucks inside it would'nt be much fun running in the corn field after your out of control truck.

Great Job Guys Thanks for the update and pictures. Jim:D

pwaicon

If I were closer I would be there for sure. The track looks great, super nice job on it. It’s great to finally see an event that welcomes all large scales. Now I am expecting some video for all of us who can’t make the trip:).

racetruck

Hey Looker2756 are you recovered after the bash! as we got into Indy it was raining hard but we got home OK. I have to say WE HAD FUNNNNN! when you you and the wife get the pictures down loaded put them on here so we can see them.

looker2756

Contributor
That was a good time for sure. I just finally got some pic's up, so check these out.

One of my favorites

1TheScrapYard1sttime102.jpg

Best action shots

1P1130650.jpg

1P1130651.jpg

1P1130652.jpg

Movies to come ...

DemonRC

That looked like it was fun times. I can't wait to see the movies.

By the way was it a BYOB or did u provide the kegs? HAHA :D

looker2756

Contributor
This one was BYOB, But with limited 5t's " Bring your own buggy " was the only way. :D J/K It was our first event, so the bigger better events come later.

racetruck

Hey Looker you forgot the best one of me and my girl holding my truck i had the radio and tire Did i say we had a BLAST. I hope you know my girl wants one the full cage chrome baha in your shop

1P1130654.jpg

looker2756

Contributor
You know we can arrange for that to go home with you, for her of course. ;)

I was going to put that one up, but I'm hesitant to put anyone's personal picture up. Never know about us R/C people. Might be in the "witness protection program" or something :D :eek: J/K of course, but it should really be their choice if they want it up or not & I had not talked to you about it. I'm glad you added it though, It's the 4th picture in a cool series, I think.

Thanks

racetruck

Hey Looker my daughter makes a good turn marshal!

This pic is priceless me on the left my son in the middle bent down helping his son run his truck with both are trucks in the pic

1P1130641.jpg

looker2756

Contributor
She wasn't just good. She was AWESOME !! There were a fair share of accidents that just happen & it was nice to have dedicated marshalls to keep the track clean. We really appreciated everyone being there & it will only get better.

I know on a personal level. It was very neat for my wife to get to spend time with you & your family as well. She now knows why we have connected as we did many years ago. Man these computers are actually good for something :D .

Thanks & tell your daughter we all owe her one.

racetruck

My daughter really enjoyed herself. she likes race cars 1:1 and rc Now i just need to get my younger son a 1/5 scale. one of these days i will get the wife to learn to drive the rc's she gets the right and left backwards and she don't want to crash my truck. It is cool how computers do bring people closer together we can share pics and type letters and all the other cool stuff that we enjoy. I was wondering what kind of camera your wife uses?

Last edited by a moderator:

racetruck

Nice vids. i can' wait for the next event i just hope i can be there hey looker have you got your truck and buggie ready to run? I need to replace my pipe we have been working on making are trucks turn sharper more fun next time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts