• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Installed a remote start on my 34cc OBR engine

Greg10757

I put a remote starter on my xt with that 34cc engine OBR .It works great with all the compression that the engine has .

Redredcat0223

Thanks a lot brotha!!! Looks awesome but it looks like you gotta add a lot of stuff for it to work and I’m running a wise mount ddm pipe so I’d have to get another pipe but I was thinking about getting the olimat pipe for the MT and I’m pretty sure it will fit the XT also cause for some reason they only list one for the Mt but thank you again for the pics.Was it a bitch to put on with all of that stuff?

Redredcat0223

By the way how does your xt run with that power in it,anything constantly breaking?i have a zenoah g320,ddm side mount pipe,1100 something Walbro carb the one the motor comes with, sorry can’t remember the number off the top of my head lol,ddm velocity stack with a tgn short stack high flow air filter,Stern belt drive 1:1,all fast eddy bearings everywhere,7075 rc front and rear diffs,some redcat aluminum parts,Dgi upper and steering arms,7075 rc stainless diff cups,tbr front bumper,7075rc aluminum chassis,ram-tech 24mm wheel conversions,Hpi 5b front shocks on front and rear of XT,mad max super grip wheels and tires,and I’m sure a lot of stuff I’m forgetting,it just became a truck 8 started customizing and couldn’t stop lol,only other thing I need is a set of road tires when they come back in stock and servos whenever these take a shit,I replaced the steering one once 2 1/2 yrs ago and they’ve been kickin ass ever since,oh and I have a Rovan kill switch which works flawlessly but I want to get the ikilly2 that kills the motor,checks motor temp and rpm,but right now it runs it’s ass off and after replacing everything drivetrain wise,I’ve had no issues,knock on wood lol.Sorry for the long post but back to what I was originally asking,have you had any issues with having all that power,cause I want to upgrade my motor with the esp head which makes it a g340,but didn’t want to start breaking stuff constantly.Thank you again for responding and letting me rant. Lol

Greg10757

I had no problem I had to run two batteries one for the receiver and one for the starter disconnect the positive one on the starter so I gets the sensor if you don't you don't have enough power for your steering and throttle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts