• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Imex 17mm square hex fits xt

Dobber72

I just upgraded my wheels and tires to the imex combo and I bought 24mm adapters from ramtech and if I'd only known I didn't need them right now I'd saved my money for a little bit before buying them cause the wheels fit rite on the stock squares.but glad I got the adapter for the 1/2" off set anyway.ill post more pics after install and I ordered me a proline raptor body also.

Dobber72

I just upgraded my wheels and tires to the imex combo and I bought 24mm adapters from ramtech and if I'd only known I didn't need them right now I'd saved my money for a little bit before buying them cause the wheels fit rite on the stock squares.but glad I got the adapter for the 1/2" off set anyway.ill post more pics after install and I ordered me a proline raptor body also.

Attachments

• IMG_20180417_184051309.jpg
    IMG_20180417_184051309.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20180417_184057498.jpg
    IMG_20180417_184057498.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 34

Dusty

The chromed wheels have a square hub ? Or just fit on the square . Redcat factory is odd ball man ... smaller then most standard that’s why we need adapters

hardrock

hey dobber post pics of truck with j7 wheels im thinking about grabbing them...would like to see how they look

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts