• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I Want A 2 Speed For My Xb

BIZCO-RC

Anyone know where i can get a 2 speed trans for my xb all the ones i see are for the baja

feder98

i would love to have a 2-speed transmition. why don't you e-maiil demon?

foxys

Hmm, isn't that the single speed? The multispeed was going to be released later I think.

DemonRC

We have parts on our final 2 speed prototype inbound. Hold your horses guys. It's still coming. We ended up spacing the 1st and 2nd speed 3 teeth apart instead of 4 so that your engine doesn't fall on its face when it shifts. I'll update the website with more information soon enough. I haven't had much time lately with all that's going on.

foxys

Demon, that's going to be belt driven too, right? I'm really looking forward to it, even if I'm a tranny hater. Maybe large scale won't be such a pain in the knickers to keep adjusted.

DemonRC

foxys said:
Demon, that's going to be belt driven too, right? I'm really looking forward to it, even if I'm a tranny hater. Maybe large scale won't be such a pain in the knickers to keep adjusted.
No it's gear driven. We've already prototyped and tested a duel belt 2 speed for the past year.

DemonRC

Triggerman77 said:
:cool: Thats what I like to hear! parts inbound!! It looks Sweet!!!
The prototype parts are inbound for tolerance, material durability, and design testing. We've already tested the first revision and decided up upgrade the center shaft bearings and made a few tweaks on the gearing.

BIZCO-RC

DemonRC said:
The prototype parts are inbound for tolerance, material durability, and design testing. We've already tested the first revision and decided up upgrade the center shaft bearings and made a few tweaks on the gearing.
demon you the man as soon as your done i want 2 of them cant wait

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts