• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I,m on board now!

G

It looks like your miss'n some parts. :D

JLW429

I decided today to tackle another project so here are the fruits of my labor.

I know some of you hate the Blue but I like it so I'm thinking of having the chassis powder coated signal blue. It will be better than that cheap looking gold. :D

Ildy666

Nice chassis i like that look also.just ran into a a/c guy in the deli and he gave me some coil cleaner that brad1161 used.i tried it on a piece of anodized aluminum it ate it up in minutes awesome stuff cant wait to strip the gold off mine...

rampagemt

That chassis came out nice. I need to do a chassis soon. Seems a lot of peoe strip that ugly gold

JLW429

What do you guys think of powder coating it blue? I don't want to leave it unprotected. I did some parts on another rc and they dull over time due to oxidation.

Ildy666

Powder coated GOLD haha...lol...just messing with u blue would look cool...

JLW429

I picked up the chassis today and started putting the MT back together. I also installed the CF diff rings. Man I like the Blue :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

That looks awesome!

JLW429

I'm breaking in the MT now it's awesome. I primed the new Walbro and it fired on the 2nd pull. This truck is going to be a beast. Later (video will be soon)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts