• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I have my Tracking #.

Clubin

Banned
:DThanks Rob from Vancouver Hobbies and GasJockey, it's because of you that I am here. Can't wait to start modding. I will post updates and pictures. It's coming Canada Post.

Bryan 70546

Clubin I hope you enjoy it as much as i have enjoyed working on mine I finished it tonight i did the headkit install today in no time flat and she fired on the second pull boy i was happy hearing that motor run. :D

Clubin

Banned
Bryan 70546 said:
Clubin I hope you enjoy it as much as i have enjoyed working on mine I finished it tonight i did the headkit install today in no time flat and she fired on the second pull boy i was happy hearing that motor run. :D
Oh I am sure I will enjoy it. I am going to ear the engine to pieces and port match the cylinder to the block, so installing the 28.5 head may take just atad longer. It sure is satisfying to hear it fire after doing a major operation.

Bryan 70546

Clubin said:
Oh I am sure I will enjoy it. I am going to ear the engine to pieces and port match the cylinder to the block, so installing the 28.5 head may take just atad longer. It sure is satisfying to hear it fire after doing a major operation.
Good luck :D

Clubin

Banned
It's here.

Well, I am in the posession of a REDCAT RAMPAGE MT. For the price I think I got more than what I expected, I have some work to do to it, MODS :D .

I like how easy the roll cage comes off.

Robertm235

Buy the redcat upgrade kit!!! $49 from rampage hopups!! best $$ u will ever spend! And throw the junk throttle/brake servo in the trash!!! A good throttle/brake servo, pipe, mcd gears, aluminum gear plate and you will be all set. There are also several other little things/upgrades and it will be bullet proof!! I love mine! out of my baja, FG, and redcat....I really think I like my redcat the best!!!

mooman007uk

Banned
only a week away til i pick mine up, I ordered the upgrade kit, plate, ramtech steel gears and got a free hs645 servo thrown in with the truck, i think clubin did too as we ordered from other Rob at Vancouver hobbies; for Canadian buyers it is the place to shop (shipping to US and canada on the tt or mt is only $9.99US), + shipping costs from the US are becoming a bit of joke nowadays with inflated prices and a crap exchange rate and many vendors are guilty, not all but most are, of hoiking up the shipping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts