• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

For Sale i have for sale some rampage MT aluminum bumpers i made

Impalassman

i made these of aluminum and leds are all new. see my truck for the first set i made for myself ask any questions and i will gladly answer. i have almost 70 dollars in both bumpers so make me an offer from there.

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 45

Impalassman

thats a nice offer and may take it if noone else shows interest. They are mounted with stainless hardware and the mounting bolts are also polished stainless steel. they mount on top of stock bumpers as seen in my pics.

Impalassman

bought it off of ebay i have another one thats painted pearl white and red rally stripes in the paint process.

Tvbest

i made these of aluminum and leds are all new. see my truck for the first set i made for myself ask any questions and i will gladly answer. i have almost 70 dollars in both bumpers so make me an offer from there.
Are they sturdy?

Impalassman

yes i hit a tree and just skinned the bark off the tree and lost paint off my plastic bumper arms that go to the shock towers. its 1/4 inch aluminum

Tvbest

Looking good

Attachments

• 20200708_193439.jpg
    20200708_193439.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200708_193419.jpg
    20200708_193419.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.