• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I got an awesome deal in Canada for redcat rampage

mooman007uk

Banned
My rampage mt is coming for Xmas:p and if you live in Canada or USA then Rob at vancouver hobbies can hook you up with a great deal...$759 + only $9.99 shipping!!! and a stella package deal on some extra hop ups to go with it.. drop him a line.

my new MT will be my 2nd largescale in the shop, have a totally razzed fgbaja that's just about done as far as upgrades so i felt i needed another...the wife was duly convinced:D to buy me one for xmas by my explaining that it was less than my original htbaja cost from hobbythek in germany (and I need 2 and she could learn to drive one now that i'd have 2)....of course mentioned price DOES NOT include my list of wanted and forecoming upgrades;)

for what the eye don't see the heart can't grieve.

First xmas in years I've been excited about....even got the outside house lights up already...wife liked that...damn I'm slick:cool:

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
My rampage mt is coming for Xmas:p and if you live in Canada or USA then Rob at vancouver hobbies can hook you up with a great deal...$759 + only $9.99 shipping!!! and a stella package deal on some extra hop ups to go with it.. drop him a line.
my new MT will be my 2nd largescale in the shop, have a totally razzed fgbaja that's just about done as far as upgrades so i felt i needed another...the wife was duly convinced:D to buy me one for xmas by my explaining that it was less than my original htbaja cost from hobbythek in germany (and I need 2 and she could learn to drive one now that i'd have 2)....of course mentioned price DOES NOT include my list of wanted and forecoming upgrades;)

for what the eye don't see the heart can't grieve.

First xmas in years I've been excited about....even got the outside house lights up already...wife liked that...damn I'm slick:cool:
SMOOTHIE! lol

Happy wife, happy life?

Mine is coming from there too, it is the 4th ls in my collection of LS I have a bunch of hoppups coming too, I have a few hours of stock parts and a engine to change before mine will be going. Van Rob is great to deal with It sure is good to have a dealer who genuinely cares.

You must have gotten a blue one?

What did you order for upgrades?

Congrats man.

Bryan 70546

Mine is at the house waiting on me it will be my 7th large scale and I cant wait to get home today been at work for 2 weeks now have 2 weeks off to play.

mooman007uk

Banned
Yeah mines a blue one, i got a clear body coming too that's a bit damaged but should be fine to practice my meager airbrushing skills.

Also grabbed an alloy gear plate and a set of ramtech steel gears and also a nomadio react:D

Don't know yet about a pipe...I'll need something to tide me over until i try the RN, i liked hellya's ddm baja pipe mod...seen it go on youtube works real good...and I need an Oneills 28.5 ported top end with stuffed crank...I'll port the 23's crankcases myself.....bummer is I just sold a new zen g260 crankcase a month ago..why do I do things like that:confused:

come on christmas day...woohoo

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
Yeah mines a blue one, i got a clear body coming too that's a bit damaged but should be fine to practice my meager airbrushing skills.
Also grabbed an alloy gear plate and a set of ramtech steel gears and also a nomadio react:D

Don't know yet about a pipe...I'll need something to tide me over until i try the RN, i liked hellya's ddm baja pipe mod...seen it go on youtube works real good...and I need an Oneills 28.5 ported top end with stuffed crank...I'll port the 23's crankcases myself.....bummer is I just sold a new zen g260 crankcase a month ago..why do I do things like that:confused:

come on christmas day...woohoo
I orederd a JP pipe Aluminum gear plate upgrade kit, Phat dad shock shafts, and a whole bunch of other extra things.

I am just thinking of a paint scherme. Thinking, thinking, I don't know?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online