• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I give up

Ol' fart

I have tried for an hour to upload pics of my new motor mount and it fails every time with no explanation, I have done this pic thing before with no problems.........now, I going to get drunk, ****itall, stupid pic's

Dirtconvert

Need to get a photobucket account and then you can just click the link for the IMG text then right click and paste in the message area. Photobucket is FREE in case you don't already know.

Ol' fart

Dirtconvert said:
Need to get a photobucket account and then you can just click the link for the IMG text then right click and paste in the message area. Photobucket is FREE in case you don't already know.
No, I don't. I'm an Ol' fart and I don't know nothing about this stuff. I'll get my Son, or my Grandson to help me. I feel old... just wait, this motor mount is bad ass. Crap, I need a beer.

Ron E

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Haha! Dangit Ron ya beat me to it!
hehe, this xb-e is cool... i'm ready to buy 7075's mods and a badass motor now... love this thing. also, olfartdude, thanks for making cool parts for this car, very cool.

Ol' fart

I think I got it. I used photo shop to auto fix the pics, but it won't let me upload "fixed" pics... POS. Look again....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts