• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

HSP SC truck

camo

i'll be getting it next month with the tires and bumpers to make it SC ;)

rc-driver

that short course truck is good. the tire and the bumper look scale. the lights on the roof look fake. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonRC

RampageHopUps said:
I voted against that body. Looks like a clone of a 1-10th scale. Too confusing for the public.
What do you guys think?
Looks like the JConcepts doesn't it? I hate SC cars with a passion. I kick my son's Slashes around the garage just to vent sometimes. It always makes me feel better kicking that fugly body. Now, with that being said, if I absolutely had to run a SC body on a Slash, I'd prolly get that JConcepts body. Taking that body and moving it to 5th scale ain't a bad thing.

KoldFeat

If this is the body you are discussing then I'm all for it. I get a lot of comments on it (mostly positive) with the negative coming from the disappointment that the lights don't really work.

KoldFeat

I would be interested in looking into your tri-LED system. I haven't found it at your RampageHopUps site unless in my sudden excitement I passed over it, so please let me know and thanks.

DemonRC

KoldFeat said:
If this is the body you are discussing then I'm all for it. I get a lot of comments on it (mostly positive) with the negative coming from the disappointment that the lights don't really work.
Yup that's the body. If my kid would stop trashing his bodies that I spend hours painting I'd prolly get him one with lights.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts