• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

hpi baja front hubs

C.B.

will the hpi front hubs fit with no mods?

i don't have any to find with

C.B.

clubin not sure if i was clear i ment the 24mm hex hubs i want to run the same tires as the back and a 5t body

C.B.

yolonda21 said:
You need to put 4 baja rear hubs on these puppies.....♥
dude the front hubs are set up like the baja i just don't know it they will fit length and width

Clubin

Banned
Just install a out drive from the upgrade kit and a rear HPI adapter just like the way the MT is done then you can use HPI tires/rims. I have everything to do it, I just didn't see any point till I got some gears that'll last.

C.B.

good point on the gears clubin. i was gonna use the outdrive from the upgrade kit but i wanted it to look factory not modded with the cup hangin out there but ill do it anyway

flint mann

The baja front hubs will fit but you need to do the mod removing the e clip. I have plenty of rear axles but no hubs to go on them so I did a quick mod and installed the HPI front hubs. The hub might work without the mod but it would be a bear to get the e clip on.

hellya

Gears.....will Mcd steel gears work?? Wont the Rampage steel gears work that Rob sells?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts