• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND HPI Baja air Filter base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evildomain

Contributor
Does anyone have the HPI Baja air filter base that screws onto the carb. I ordered a filter set but it didn't come with it. I don't want to buy a whole set again for that piece. It has two brass spacers on it too. Thanks guys :)

fastlane

Team Driver
Evildomain said:
Does anyone have the HPI Baja air filter base that screws onto the carb. I ordered a filter set but it didn't come with it. I don't want to buy a whole set again for that piece. It has two brass spacers on it too. Thanks guys :)
I think I do

fastlane

Team Driver
Rudihenriksen said:
i have a ShreadStack (Velocity Stack) i don't use.
hey evil if you don't want the shred stack I'll buy it and hook you up with my hpi base. LMK Hey man what do you want for that shred stack?

Evildomain

Contributor
fastlane said:
hey evil if you don't want the shred stack I'll buy it and hook you up with my hpi base. LMK Hey man what do you want for that shred stack?
Go ahead Fastlane. My budget is gone...lol

twisted - bones

I have a shred stack you can have for 15 bucks if you want fastlane. just let me know. I have a bunch of other parts that are going to go up for sale here shortly along with my cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts