• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How to tell what version Chimera i have??

Petrolheadz100

Is there any way to identify what version rampage chimera i have? I just purchased it less hen a month ago but online i see there are parts for different versions...any help will be appreciated

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
The Redcat Chimera EP Pro will have a brushless motor and the Redcat Chimera will have a gas engine. ;)

Petrolheadz100

The Redcat Chimera EP Pro will have a brushless motor and the Redcat Chimera will have a gas engine. ;)
Lol..... they both have specific parts that are for version 1 and 2 and some parts only fit version 3 so how do I know what version I have

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
@Petrolheadz100 I'm not aware of the Chimera having a V1, V2, and V3. Not to say they don't but I don't recall seeing them. What parts are you seeing specifically for the Chimera that are using different versions?

Also this might help you for future reference, the Chimera parts list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.