• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

how much heat can fuel lines hold?

Petrolheadz100

Got my g320 installed but the fuel tank needed to be flipped for the dominator side pipe doesn't touch the gas cap, now i have he transfer port heat sink and the fuel lines are a tight fir to the carb. My question is how much heat can these fuel lines hold will they melt if they rub the heat sink or motor? 20180625_212344.jpg 20180625_210825.jpg

pantherrilla

to be on the safe side you could cover your lines with heat insulation from the autoparts store...not sure what the rag is near the pipe...but i'm sure it won't last long

Attachments

• mt gas line.jpg
    mt gas line.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 4

G-Man

I fed a ziptie through the tank strap right by the fuel cap to hold the fuel hoses down and away from the pipe

20180428_131351.jpg 20180609_155923.jpg

Petrolheadz100

The rag is to avoid further melting of the rollcage ungil the aluminum one comes in. The pieces of velcro you see in the picture are at the only spots the hoses touch the heatsink and that wofks perfect...thanks again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.