• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

how are the E buggys doing?

auto2

kinda been stupid busy and havnt had time to read up.

how are the new E buggys doing? any known issues yet? dif cups and pins ok?

crash breakage? weak parts?

Obeast44

Banned
I love mine, the only thing I broke was the wing. It was my fault because it was around 38 degrees and on a pretty hard flip it dug into the ground and broke. Everything else on the buggy is great, no signs of wear, or any major issues to report yet. Just locktite everything thats metal to metal, especially the shock caps and you should be good to go.

I would recommend buying a programming card for the esc to help with changing the settings. They are inexpensive and its a helluva lot easier than counting Leds and beeps. :D

auto2

great thanks! im so tempted to hit the buy button lol.

how does it do in the air? same basically as an 1/8 buggy?

Small2Large

Obeast44 said:
Its not like an 1/8, but it is somewhat controllable in the air. Its definitely a lot easier to control in the air vs the gas XB.
Are there any on road tires that would fit?

killajb

I'll post a video soon (need a camara holder of some sort..) of me catching some great air in an old golf course not in use. I've learned to control the pitch pretty well while airborne. Really, just keeping the heat on will result in a good landing. Coasting into a jump will result in noseplants, none of which bothered anything but the turf below.

I've jumped my other large trucks on the same jumps and don't get nearly the distance or ability to control the attitude while in the air.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts