• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

HOLY SHIT! He could drive :D

my79cutty

To be able to drive like that would be amazing. I would have destroyed myself at the start.

rampage idiot

Thats a really wild video Ken Block is nuts that is cool they had pastrana in the video Thanks

alfred e numan

Very talented indeed! Check these vids out- Go to you-tube, type in - Audi S- 1 specal.- These were group b super cars. Deemed to fast to race, the crouds could not get off the road fast enough-too drunk. what a shame. The 5 banger Audi was a 1.2 or 1.5 liter? pumped out about 750 horse power. My computer has a switching amp with Boston acoustic speakers- bettter than 90% of the lo-fi home stereos out there- I tend to crank them on ocassion--lol!- The forumla 1 v-12s sound really good to!

alfred e numan

If you listen to the Audi closely, you will here a squeaking noise. its not the tires. The s-1 had 5 diffs, they were designed to squeak- controlled friction.

caveman

Ken Block is a great driver go on youtube and type his name and watch the other vids all good. Just think about the ford festiva he runs with 600 hp all wheel drive and the sick sube sti and the maintnance that comes along with his style driving.

Ildy666

totally insane ken block can throw down for sure.and he's driving a ford.gotta love it...

Deluge

caveman said:
Ken Block is a great driver go on youtube and type his name and watch the other vids all good. Just think about the ford festiva he runs with 600 hp all wheel drive and the sick sube sti and the maintnance that comes along with his style driving.
Probably goes through tires like water.

caveman

Oh hell yeah tires, clutches, u joints, driveshafts extra. He has 2 clutches on that car one for the transfer and the other for the rear diff. I would love to have the know how to get a little ass car like that to do that. He drives the Subaru sti the same way. INSANE but personally I would like to drive to work like that LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.