• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

HHHEATTT'S MT Lil Light Show... lol

G

Can you do that while driving? :D

ChuenouXiao

"It's not how you stand by your car but how you drive your car. You better learn that." A quote from the Fast and Furious movie. LOL!!! BTW sweet lights bud!

houston.hhheattt

Good question RC Dad, I think I'd need to add the wireless remote... not sure how far out it would work though. I decided on going with lights because I seldom make it home from work before dark where I live, It's allows me to play after sunset without wondering where the

heck my truck is off in the distance! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

houston.hhheattt

I agree Cheu, I haven't got around to cranking it up yet.! I'm thinking about doing it this weekend if it doesn't rain here... I don't plan on going off-road with this MT, thats what my 2nd Rampage MT is for. :))

G

houston.hhheattt said:
Good question RC Dad, I think I'd need to add the wireless remote... not sure how far out it would work though. I decided on going with lights because I seldom make it home from work before dark where I live, It's allows me to play after sunset without wondering where theheck my truck is off in the distance! lol
With a third channel light controller you should have full control of the lights on your tx.

houston.hhheattt

HHHEATTT'S Rampage MT ShroudSince the Rampage MT's don't seem to get as much love as most of theother large scales, I had to "southern engineer" a popular buggy shroudto fit the beast. lol I'd love to hear other MT ppl's ideas on possiblyincorporating a 2nd shroud to cover the vital areas please. Thank you in advance y'all! :)

MT2.shroud.left.jpg

M2.shroud.blower.jpg

MT2.shroud.right.jpg

MT2.shroud.left.jpg

M2.shroud.blower.jpg

MT2.shroud.right.jpg

/monthly_2012_12/MT2.shroud_left.jpg.f3013fb08eb1c73e7f183507f2a632c9.jpg

/monthly_2012_12/M2.shroud.blower.jpg.8aa396ca5f6d055ced84d52ee3bcad5e.jpg

/monthly_2012_12/MT2.shroud.right.jpg.d62211428be5181189a3958420fe3242.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts