• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Heyns Racing MT build

Deluge

rampage idiot said:
Doug from ESP has not used a CPI pipe yet but he talks very high of the side Dom, I really like my CPI but I am thinking of trying the side Dom when RCDAD gets the belt drive parts in
Yeah, it's a great pipe, dude. You'll love it.

Deluge

krashkrieg said:
You can do the Diff Case Mod when you put them back togetherI just searched a bit but can't find the thread. Maybe someone else can chime in.

You should trace the Alumin shock tower brace that comes with it. It didn't last very long and since I have made one out of stronger sheet metal.
Can you explain the diff case mod? Are you by any chance talking about the suspension arm holder mod?

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=182

Deluge

It's this one...

Python has it listed on their site. Don't know if they have it in stock, though.

Python - Redcat Rampage Parts

dozer187

looks similar to the one on the tgn site......hows it compare to the side dom cuz thats what i have now

Heyns Racing

Advertiser
Vendor
well i am back on the build. Had to take a few weeks of due to the birth of my first child.

I decided not to use the high voltage servos.

Installed a OBR 27.2 full mod.

working on the shocks right now.

001-51.jpg

002-42.jpg

Deluge

My guess would be V1? I don't see the holes in the chassis for the dual servo setup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts