• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Here's mine!!!

kdfi

Just wanted to introduce mine. It sure is better lonking as a truck IMO. ;)

Go easy on me I know you guys hate the jetpro. One of these days I will get an underbody pipe, I am just impaitent. :p and that stock can wasn't doing it for me!

Clubin

Banned
That looks good, I like the looks with the buggy tires. I have a JP too, they are ugly but make good power. I hid mine under a Asguard body. lol

kryptonite

holly crap, nice tumar!! looks awsome with the buggy tires. put a wing on the back and slam that body and you have a truggy. looks awsome!! i love to to see a nice clean rig

kdfi

Thanks guys, yeah I love flying helis and electric jets too.

Rampage is awesome!! I love this thing took it out today for a maiden dirt run. It handles great!! To me, it's a lot more fun to drive than my old 5b. I was reluctant to sell the 5b but, glad I did. I will try and get some video sometime soon. Thanks for the compliments!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts