• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Help with paint theme

designed2survive

Like the title says. I can't for the life of me decide on what color I want to paint the body of my project link here. I was thinking

1- silver and black. Black top including window and sides, black skirts and silver for the rest.

2- Red deadlocks and shocks springs and black/red body theme with option 1 layout

3- Any other suggestions (with pics if possible)?

This is what it looks like at the moment.

image_zpsbd9eba30.jpg

image_zps4824f133.jpg

image_zps804dfa08.jpg

image_zps2a90078f.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony1989

I think the black and silver will look nice I was going so say metallic silver would look real sweet I think or black and peril white

phreerider

Copper /bronze metal flake with blacked out panels . Accent lines yellow orange if u though it added to it ,

designed2survive

Anthony1989 said:
I think the black and silver will look nice I was going so say metallic silver would look real sweet I think or black and peril white
Is metallic silver kinda chromish?

phreerider said:
Copper /bronze metal flake with blacked out panels . Accent lines yellow orange if u though it added to it ,
Not a bad idea!

phreerider

the Al somewhat washes out with white , they all kinda put out same wavelength everything gets mixed up. dark body will leave towers bright, breaking up dark of tires and body that way everything stays defined.

you spent serious time on the Al stuff you gotta let it shine through

designed2survive

phreerider said:
the Al somewhat washes out with white , they all kinda put out same wavelength everything gets mixed up. dark body will leave towers bright, breaking up dark of tires and body that way everything stays defined. you spent serious time on the Al stuff you gotta let it shine through
White and silver does kinda mix indeed!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online