• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Help, Rampage MT won't move!

nimblecook

Almost forgot, to top it off, it cant go more than 25yards away now without losing all radio signal, on a full charge and fresh remote batteries. #IGOTJUNK.

nimblecook

The F*&%ing saga continues... I received my replacement parts today, or so I thought it was. They sent me someone else's complete Dune Runner, all new everything but wheels and body. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! They didn't replace a damn thing on mine and sent it back, and then this wrong shipment. So long story short, I'm still without a working vehicle and really disappointed in Redcat.

Phill

The F*&%ing saga continues... I received my replacement parts today, or so I thought it was. They sent me someone else's complete Dune Runner, all new everything but wheels and body. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! They didn't replace a damn thing on mine and sent it back, and then this wrong shipment. So long story short, I'm still without a working vehicle and really disappointed in Redcat.

I'd keep quiet about the Dunerunner and ask em where the MT is

designed2survive

@nimblecook

Return the dunerunner and ask redcat for a complete brake replacement With shipping taken care off.

Your good faith in returning the dunerunner goes a long way.

nimblecook

I sent them a message as soon as I got it, WTF, I haven't heard anything back and its been 48hrs, losing all faith in Redcat. I know I would want someone to return my truck if they got it by accident. Kicker is my truck was just there for warranty repair and they didn't replace a thing, this was supposed to be my warranty parts to do it myself, instead I get someone else's warranty repaired vehicle, all new but the chassis and shocks. Ahhh..... WTF.

Chaplain

OK took cover off of gears and tried to turn them with truck off of the ground and no good, saw that brakes pads did not bearley move, put a screw driver between center and next pad and prayed just a little , felt it give, gears are now free and turning, readjusted brake linkage, and should be ready to go!!

nimblecook

I hope it works out for you. mine pop loose, you adjust screws, then drive, and back to square one. I'm still sitting with someone else's vehicle and no warranty parts for mine yet. Redcat is a serious let down, first and last Redcat product I will ever purchase.

Rusty Nail

I hope it works out for you. mine pop loose, you adjust screws, then drive, and back to square one. I'm still sitting with someone else's vehicle and no warranty parts for mine yet. Redcat is a serious let down, first and last Redcat product I will ever purchase.

I know I'm way late to the game but whatever happen with your truck ordeal?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.