• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Helllllllppppppp!!!!!!

Bigpopa64

Killer R/C the owner Ken stands behind his products great customer service the best switch on the market

Bigpopa64

The guys on this forum are great we will get you threw it I bought a killer rc steel pull cable for my MT had a issue with it Ken told me to take a picture of it and he sent me another one now I don't have to worry about cord on pull starter breaking

Bigpopa64

There are a lot of you tube video on the MT how to set the break and different things
I almost got all the bugs worked out of mine the thing is a beast I put a modded engine in mine and it rips

Yroc5975

59DE6F02-1BBF-4282-9A68-92DB82C9EA89.jpeg 59DE6F02-1BBF-4282-9A68-92DB82C9EA89.jpeg
There are a lot of you tube video on the MT how to set the break and different things
I almost got all the bugs worked out of mine the thing is a beast I put a modded engine in mine and it rips

I took it to my LHS and they got it going for me.... a grub screw had backed out and got wedged!!! Im so excited to drive tis thing finally

Bigpopa64

View attachment 13935 View attachment 13935

I took it to my LHS and they got it going for me.... a grub screw had backed out and got wedged!!! Im so excited to drive tis thing finally
View attachment 13935 View attachment 13935

nice rig locktite all your metal on metal screws with blue locktite your dogbones

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online