Helllllllppppppp!!!!!!

Thread starter #21
Once you work out all the bugs out the MT is a beast make sure you buy a kill switch

I read all the reviews thats why I decided to go with the Rampage! Ive had this truck since December 8,2017 and have not got to drive it yet ! Any good kill switch you recommend

Bigpopa64

The guys on this forum are great we will get you threw it I bought a killer rc steel pull cable for my MT had a issue with it Ken told me to take a picture of it and he sent me another one now I don't have to worry about cord on pull starter breaking

Bigpopa64

There are a lot of you tube video on the MT how to set the break and different things
I almost got all the bugs worked out of mine the thing is a beast I put a modded engine in mine and it rips

G-Man

The brakes seem to be tight with VERY LIMITED movement! Servo is clear and nothing seems to have come loose!
Sounds like your brakes may be adjusted too tight. I will link my youtube video in how to adjust them

Thread starter #27
59DE6F02-1BBF-4282-9A68-92DB82C9EA89.jpeg 59DE6F02-1BBF-4282-9A68-92DB82C9EA89.jpeg
There are a lot of you tube video on the MT how to set the break and different things
I almost got all the bugs worked out of mine the thing is a beast I put a modded engine in mine and it rips

I took it to my LHS and they got it going for me.... a grub screw had backed out and got wedged!!! Im so excited to drive tis thing finally

Bigpopa64

View attachment 13935 View attachment 13935

I took it to my LHS and they got it going for me.... a grub screw had backed out and got wedged!!! Im so excited to drive tis thing finally
View attachment 13935 View attachment 13935

nice rig locktite all your metal on metal screws with blue locktite your dogbones

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts