• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Has 7075rc Gone off the Grid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talunceford

Aluminum plate and input shaft carrier is awesome!

No worries Doug, I got it and man, your stuff is the best money can buy for these vehicles. So smooth, like butter! I do have a question though, have you thought about making the center diff supports? I'd totally buy those. Especially, considering that your stuff is such high quality. Expect more purchases from me!

Ol' fart

Thanks man, I felt bad about your order. I'm glad you like it.

I have thought about making the diff supports into a one piece housing with the layshaft mount to seal the whole thing up from dirt and debris. Does that sound like something you all want?

talunceford

Its all good man. Yeah, those parts are fantastic. Smooth as butter! I'd sure be interested in something just like that. Super strong, yet serviceable.

wildstallion

Ol said:
Thanks man, I felt bad about your order. I'm glad you like it.I have thought about making the diff supports into a one piece housing with the layshaft mount to seal the whole thing up from dirt and debris. Does that sound like something you all want?
Doug, have you thought about making a version that would take a functional center diff? The same diff as the front and rear for example i.e a non locked working one? Would stop a lot of the breakages on high powered Riggs

Phill

Ol said:
Thanks man, I felt bad about your order. I'm glad you like it.I have thought about making the diff supports into a one piece housing with the layshaft mount to seal the whole thing up from dirt and debris. Does that sound like something you all want?
I'd be very interested in looking at the drawings in advance if it will fit a DR which most bits do anyway.

talunceford

Ol said:
Ya, everybody's happy to be a tester:rolleyes: I'll take a look at it but I think some of the drive shaft's would have to change...
Speaking of drive shafts, I'd be curious about a hardened set of those. With the OBR, that I am putting in my Chimera, I am willing to be that those OR the drive cups will be the next to go. probably not, just because I do most of my driving on loose soil, not much pavement. I'd also be interested in an aluminum diff case. The housing that the diff gears are in. Not sure if anyone has issues with that, but I'd buy it if it were available. Anything to harden up the drivetrain. Gonna be running a 34cc reed case in my Chimera and all the beef I can get on the drivetrain the better.

PrjctStrtFrce

You mean where he posted on 9/24 stating that he wasn't moving again, inferring that the move was done? Yeah, I read that, and the posts after it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.