• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

gotta luv this forum

rampage idiot

krashkrieg said:
Your welcome, I'll Jaw about RC just about anytime...glad I could help you choose. The change will be great...What Wheels did you go with?I plan to put my MT tires back on this winter with some Kold Kutter screws for some Icy fun!
Reallt appreciate your help yeh I bitch about the money but I could not be happier I am excited, was really nice talking with you, Thanks again , and thanks RCDAD for shipping the adaptors USPS they should be here monday I will post pics when I get wheels and tires on

G

rampage idiot said:
Reallt appreciate your help yeh I bitch about the money but I could not be happier I am excited, was really nice talking with you, Thanks again , and thanks RCDAD for shipping the adaptors USPS they should be here monday I will post pics when I get wheels and tires on
No prob man! Look forward to the pics.

REVOlutionary Rampage

RCDAD said:
I could not agree more with this post! I get so turned off and anoyed by the negativism, complaining and bashing I see on the other forums. I don't need to hear it. The Internet is where so many turn into tough guys. Even if the complaint is valid, I would rather hear how can I make it better?, not the drama. All the guys here on RRF are so helpful when someone has a problem. It always turns the discussion positive which makes for a productive solution. All you regular RRF guys know what I'm talking about and need to give your self a pat on the back.
Ditto, I've been in the R/C hobby itself for decades. Yet, when I come on here I always learn something new to try with my truck. :D I've been a member of other forums but I always seem to go to this one first. Usually just because IF I have a problem someone else has been in the same boat as me and knows what to do. This forum isn't just about the MT/TT and X series. There is a community of people that the only common thread between them is they have one of these trucks. Yet, they will bend over backwards to help a fellow member, noob or veteran, fix their car, comment on thir new parts or otherwise encourage the person and by extension the hobby .Or they just show everyone something cool they found online etc...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts