• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

gotta luv this forum

rampage idiot

I would like to thank everyone on this forum , some people are addicted to drugs but nooo... thanks to you guys my addiction is worse than drugs, today I talked with Krashkrieg and he gave some insight on those Hostile MX tires so finally after a year I am taking off the stock MT tires and wheels, I ordered tires , wheels , foams, rings and more rings and whatever else from ddm and ordered the HPI adaptors from RCDAD, so once again thanks and donations can be made at WWW DAVE is broke.com LOL:eek:

G

Those hostiles are great. The MT tires are really cool but it is amazing the performance gain you get by ditching them.

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
Those hostiles are great. The MT tires are really cool but it is amazing the performance gain you get by ditching them.
I know I keep doing all this work to the truck and am still stuck trying to move 10 lbs of earth mover tires and wheels, you are right they are really cool but it is time for a change:D

G

Hang on to them though. You might want to go back some day. My XB will kick my MTs A** all day long. So I'm throwing the monsters back on for awhile and look'n for somth'n bigger to power them. It's cool to change things up once and awhile. Just adds to the fun!

rampage idiot

Yes I joke about it but this forum is the only thing that has gotten me to where I am today, because of you guys I have learned so much and I am not quite sure how I would have done it without this forum, once again thanks too all

caveman

Hellz yeah this forum is more addicting than fb and I appreciate everyone on here there's so much info for the cats on here and so little drama LOL.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Your welcome, I'll Jaw about RC just about anytime...glad I could help you choose. The change will be great...What Wheels did you go with?

I plan to put my MT tires back on this winter with some Kold Kutter screws for some Icy fun!

rampage idiot

krashkrieg said:
Your welcome, I'll Jaw about RC just about anytime...glad I could help you choose. The change will be great...What Wheels did you go with?I plan to put my MT tires back on this winter with some Kold Kutter screws for some Icy fun!
I got the same wheels as you so I can dye them !

G

caveman said:
Hellz yeah this forum is more addicting than fb and I appreciate everyone on here there's so much info for the cats on here and so little drama LOL.
I could not agree more with this post! I get so turned off and anoyed by the negativism, complaining and bashing I see on the other forums. I don't need to hear it. The Internet is where so many turn into tough guys. Even if the complaint is valid, I would rather hear how can I make it better?, not the drama. All the guys here on RRF are so helpful when someone has a problem. It always turns the discussion positive which makes for a productive solution. All you regular RRF guys know what I'm talking about and need to give your self a pat on the back.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.