• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Got the Big H's...

krashkrieg

Contributor
Hostile Hard MX Nightmares on Royal Blue Super Stars with Soft Zero Expansion Foams.. :D :D:D

Anyone know what makes these so Glittery?...it looks like my tires went to the strip club without me...lol...

Also, I apparently received two different sets of rims. Around the hex nut on one set has a metal ring same as the stock MT tires...the other set has an apparently re-inforced center hex area no ring...anyone know which is the latest version and more durable? I'll put those on the rear.

Thanks...All comments welcome/ appreciated on my new shoes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ildy666

Nice sneakers bling bling..I picked a 1/5 buggy we should get your tires and my buggy christened in the mud.text me...

Deluge

krashkrieg said:
Hostile Hard MX Nightmares on Royal Blue Super Stars with Soft Zero Expansion Foams.. :D :D :D Anyone know what makes these so Glittery?...it looks like my tires went to the strip club without me...lol...

Also, I apparently received two different sets of rims. Around the hex nut on one set has a metal ring same as the stock MT tires...the other set has an apparently re-inforced center hex area no ring...anyone know which is the latest version and more durable? I'll put those on the rear.

Thanks...All comments welcome/ appreciated on my new shoes!
Do you have a pic of the back of wheels?

krashkrieg

Contributor
savagekiller said:
pretty sweet! dig the eyes on your windshield too!
Those are the "NO FEAR" eyes...lol...they were my daughters idea...I think they give my truck a soul...hahahah... :rolleyes: jk

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone...

I should have time tomorrow to get them dirty...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts