• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Got my Rampage in the mail today! Uh-Oh!!!!!

Rondog

Well it came today. Without body clips. :rolleyes: Oh well I can buy some I guess.

But what really erked me was the steering knuckle/hex/hub whatever you call it was sticking out of the side of the box. (This can't be good!) I am going to email the guy and ask him to replace since he didn't double box the sides. The nut will not thread onto it and hold the wheel on!

Can someone tell me what the term for this blue threaded peice is? And possibly where I can buy one and what size it is? (mm?)

Also, it would be much appreciated if anyone has one laying around, I can Paypal them to ship one to me?

Thanks in advance guys. Can't wait to be able to drive this beast!

Other than the shipping damage it looks to be a lot of fun.

Rondog

Here's the Rampage in front of my brand new Stumpjumper 29'er I built.It's begining to feel a lot like Christmas! :D

Stump & Ramp sm.jpg

/monthly_2010_11/583c605f09124_StumpampRampsm.jpg.2efd29e87902ff0e6eaecd3da4760a72.jpg

Rondog

I was thinking about a hammer and a knife to bend them back out but I like your idea better. Just file them flat so their nonexistent. Right?

RampageHopUps

Your dealer shoudl send you a new one. Most likely the wire tires that hold the truck in place broke and allowed the truck to slide sideways.

Rondog

Thanks I might take you up on that.

But just for clarification, I bought it used from a private party on ebay. The previous owner purchased & just never used it so decided to sell. I am the second owner now. I'm going to try to file it & see if I can get theat nut to go on. We'll see what happens.

;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts