• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Getting ready!!!

claude bigelow

As i've said before, it's nothing like being ready for anything. So I picked up a 2 piece parts tool box. One section for Redcat, and the other for Losi. Already started to fill them with parts, so when something breaks I can fix and keep on running. No more time to wait for parts.LOL 5u6u2e9y.jpg yzata5e9.jpg usamy2am.jpg

claude bigelow

Not sure how its possible to break the same exact part once yesterday, and twice today. Every mishap has ended with a broken right side wheel knuckle. Now that I've exhausted my stock its back to the hobby shop. Only to find out that he only has aluminium, at $50 for the set. Is it really worth it?

Silent_chaos

Ever tried machining your parts out of a billet Aluminum?

If i were you, id take the plastic and go to a nearby shop, ask them to custom mashine you some basic parts.

Would take them 2-3 days. In my opinion it would be a good investment.

krashkrieg

Contributor
claude bigelow said:
Not sure how its possible to break the same exact part once yesterday, and twice today. Every mishap has ended with a broken right side wheel knuckle. Now that I've exhausted my stock its back to the hobby shop. Only to find out that he only has aluminium, at $50 for the set. Is it really worth it?
Claude, ill bring a spare one (might have 2) on Sunday if you can't get em.

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
Ever tried machining your parts out of a billet Aluminum? If i were you, id take the plastic and go to a nearby shop, ask them to custom mashine you some basic parts.

Would take them 2-3 days. In my opinion it would be a good investment.
That's a good idea, just need to find a place near me that does that.

Thanks

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
That's a good idea, just need to find a place near me that does that.Thanks
There should be a lot of people who can machine parts. Ever tried your luck with google?

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
There should be a lot of people who can machine parts. Ever tried your luck with google?
No sir, never even thought about getting my own parts made. Just been support local hobby shops. But I'll check it out thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.