• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Getting myself a new Rampage XT!

hardrock

Getting a used year old xt today needs about $50 in front end parts. Cant wait to tinker, trading my tmaxx and a ps4 i never use. Anyone know where t get longer bed bodies?

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
First, welcome to the forum!

Be sure to post some pictures of your new Rampage XT once you get it fixed up!

hardrock

what about bodies with longer beds? From vids ive seen the suspension seems very stiff, can i loosen it any? i will definitely post pics, cant wait.

mdknightrider

what about bodies with longer beds? From vids ive seen the suspension seems very stiff, can i loosen it any? i will definitely post pics, cant wait.
Hi, welcome to the forum. Would you be up for some free advice? THIS TRUCK IS AWSOME but..... my personal opinion is WATER PROOF SERVOS! A D845 WATER PROOF SERVO FOR STEERING AND A WATER PROOF THROTTLE SERVO, ALSO GET A KILLER RC REMOTE KILL SWITCH, You should have seen the look on my face the first time MINE took off and I could not catch it. Ive got two big beast of TRUCKS, ( one is XT the other a HPI BAJA 5T) and both will have WATER PROOF SERVOS and REMOTE KILL SWITCH. Any help I can be, message me.

hardrock

Thanks sure all help and ideas are welcomed. i will look into servos..and kill switch...money funny so im grabbing a thing or two every couple weeks. Curious how it got away from you?

member: 3008"]Hi, welcome to the forum. Would you be up for some free advice? THIS TRUCK IS AWSOME but..... my personal opinion is WATER PROOF SERVOS! A D845 WATER PROOF SERVO FOR STEERING AND A WATER PROOF THROTTLE SERVO, ALSO GET A KILLER RC REMOTE KILL SWITCH, You should have seen the look on my face the first time MINE took off and I could not catch it. Ive got two big beast of TRUCKS, ( one is XT the other a HPI BAJA 5T) and both will have WATER PROOF SERVOS and REMOTE KILL SWITCH. Any help I can be, message me.
Hi, welcome to the forum. Would you be up for some free advice? THIS TRUCK IS AWSOME but..... my personal opinion is WATER PROOF SERVOS! A D845 WATER PROOF SERVO FOR STEERING AND A WATER PROOF THROTTLE SERVO, ALSO GET A KILLER RC REMOTE KILL SWITCH, You should have seen the look on my face the first time MINE took off and I could not catch it. Ive got two big beast of TRUCKS, ( one is XT the other a HPI BAJA 5T) and both will have WATER PROOF SERVOS and REMOTE KILL SWITCH. Any help I can be, message me.

mdknightrider

Well battery in truck was going dead and when I went to hit the throttle, battery died and the truck took off and got taken out by a REAL FORD F150. Ive got it back to normal but the one thing im putting on this round IS THE SUPPER BEE KILL SWITCH.

mdknightrider

Thanks sure all help and ideas are welcomed. i will look into servos..and kill switch...money funny so im grabbing a thing or two every couple weeks. Curious how it got away from you?

member: 3008"]Hi, welcome to the forum. Would you be up for some free advice? THIS TRUCK IS AWSOME but..... my personal opinion is WATER PROOF SERVOS! A D845 WATER PROOF SERVO FOR STEERING AND A WATER PROOF THROTTLE SERVO, ALSO GET A KILLER RC REMOTE KILL SWITCH, You should have seen the look on my face the first time MINE took off and I could not catch it. Ive got two big beast of TRUCKS, ( one is XT the other a HPI BAJA 5T) and both will have WATER PROOF SERVOS and REMOTE KILL SWITCH. Any help I can be, message me.
Well as I was about to go out for a run, I had it started, getting ready to go around the yard, then all of a sudden POWER LOSS. Battery in truck was dead, no kill switch, and it did a bee line for a FORD F150 a mistake i will NOT BE MAKING when I get my HPI BAJA 5T, the first thing im getting for that is a KILLER RC KILL SWITCH. everything thing else I need for the truck will just fall into place after that.

Frankykilo

Getting a used year old xt today needs about $50 in front end parts. Cant wait to tinker, trading my tmaxx and a ps4 i never use. Anyone know where t get longer bed bodies?
Don't do it. I have a brand new xt and have yet to start it.

mdknightrider

Thanks what's the price tag on ome?
They are about $105.00 (plus shipping) thru DDM (Daves Discount Motors) but other places might have cheaper. In my opinion ITS A VERY GOOD INVESTMENT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online