• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gears after 3/4 tank on grass

Gas Jocky

Here's my gears after 4 tanks on Sat, look like new. After reading this forum I did all sujested upgrades and the only thing that happened was a wheel hub pin fell out. Luckly I had spares from my 5b so a one minite fix and back on the road! I'm really impressed with this rig, it's not a racer like my mcd but it seems to take a beating more so than the mcd. Two thumbs up on this truck!

gerasMT5001.jpg

gerasMT5002.jpg

Kaz the Minotaur

My stock C and D gears are still OK after 2 1/4 tanks. There was a little wear early on but I think they were just getting seated.

lancier

Gas Jocky said:
Those are stock gears (Redcat) 25/35 and aftermarket steel gears 23/26 for the MCD
where can i get the aftermarket MCD Steel gears? What geart set up are you using? I look at the chart and i get kinda confused:(

RampageHopUps

lancier said:
where can i get the aftermarket MCD Steel gears? What geart set up are you using? I look at the chart and i get kinda confused:(
LargeScaleRC has the 23/26 steel gears. The 25T gears are next in line at the Gear Hobb shop. I jsut checked this morning to make sure they were stacked up in front of the machine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.