• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

gas line placement..

badboy2

where is the best place to put my gas line??its touching my jetpro pipe.for gusy who uses the same pipe ,can u pls post pix?thanks!

badboy2

i actually have ddm pipe i always thot it was a jetpro..thanks for the pix ..now all i need is a new chassis it sux!!!

kryptonite

Obeast44 said:
Ya bent it at the rear right? Id just bend it back, eventually it will need replacing if it keeps bending.
i just posted pics of my bent frame on his other thread. i bent it back and i keep meaning to replace it but it has been fine since then. i would bend it straight and keep an eye on it. you'll get to a point where you might want to do a heavy re-build and can replace it then..

oh ya. the stock fuel line can rest on the pipe. at least mine can. been like that for 8 gallons. it wont melt but will eventually dry out and crack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.