• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Futaba sensors

Cloach1

For those with Futaba telemetry do you know of a place that the sensors can be had at a decent price? Sorry, for the 4px. Thanks

chapinb

When I was looking, I could not find any. Ebay was best, but still pricy.

Hobbyking has some but since I was unsure of futaba nomenclature, I was unable to determine if it was compatable.

Cloach1

chapinb said:
When I was looking, I could not find any. Ebay was best, but still pricy.Hobbyking has some but since I was unsure of futaba nomenclature, I was unable to determine if it was compatable.
Thanks for the help. Who did you end up going through? Looks like I'll be going through AMain since last I checked, they were still on stock.

chapinb

I didnt. Couldnt justify the cost of radio, a few receivers and sensors. Flysky It-4s is where I ended up and its met my needs thus far.

Still, if I found a used 4pls with a few sensors, I would have taken it. Its hard to beat from reviews.

Cloach1

I'm still on the fence with the temp sensor. My kid has the it4 on his LST2 and went decided to get the Futaba, actually waiting for delivery tomorrow. I always wanted the 3pks and that is what decided it plus I got a good price.

rustyracing181

I've installed Temp and rpm on My gas MT to use with my 4PLS. The temp was easy to install, the Hall sensor for the rpm took a-bit of work.
I used a piece of 3mm aluminum and put it under the kill switch using the fly wheel mag as the trigger

Attachments

• 20180301_164256[1].jpg
    20180301_164256[1].jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts