• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

edl

I took my receiver battery out of my Rampage MT V3 to charge it, after charging complete I reinstalled it, turned on the radio (Futaba 4PLS) and throttle brake and steering where all reversed, radio batteries good, did I loose some memory somewhere, also the killer bee switch was beeping erratically then went to normal but all functions reversed- thanks in advanced.

G-Man

I took my receiver battery out of my Rampage MT V3 to charge it, after charging complete I reinstalled it, turned on the radio (Futaba 4PLS) and throttle brake and steering where all reversed, radio batteries good, did I loose some memory somewhere, also the killer bee switch was beeping erratically then went to normal but all functions reversed- thanks in advanced.
Did You get it figured out? Mine has yet to give me any problems. It may be as simple as going into your settings and reversing the direction. I had to reverse both if I remember correctly, steering and throttle

edl

I believe I did, I did as you said and all appears to be ok, just wondering why it did that-thanks again as always

G-Man

Awesome!! Glad it was simple. He man I don't know what kind of batteries you use in that radio. I had a life killer rc makes laying around from a used rc I bought. Wouldn't you know it fits perfectly in the radio. Just a heads up if you want to dump using AA 20170908_210131.jpg batteries

edl

Thanks, I was looking at the Futaba battery almost 60.00 bucks, I would definitely consider this one.

G-Man

Thanks, I was looking at the Futaba battery almost 60.00 bucks, I would definitely consider this one.
Dude I haven't charged that life pack in a couple months. Lasts forever

G-Man

Heck Ya @WoodiE . Had that Life laying around. It came with that Dunerunner I bought used. I read in the manual that a Life pack could be used, I decided to try and it fit great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts