• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel line

Motakitty

I have a kinda dumb question but can you shorten the fuel lines? My fuel supply line is pretty long and would like to clean it up a bit

Motakitty

Re: Fuel line

Thats what I figured but just thought I'd ask

vpalace

What is the size of the fuel line? I bought some online from a hobby supplier, and its more like nitro fuel line, real thin.

I want to put some more color on my xt.

vpalace

I'll have to look around for some. Shipping from some of the online stores is a bit ridiculous. I don't mind paying $7 for parts, but 3ft of fuel line that weighs next to nothing shouldn't have that same shipping charge.

Ildy666

vpalace said:
I'll have to look around for some. Shipping from some of the online stores is a bit ridiculous. I don't mind paying $7 for parts, but 3ft of fuel line that weighs next to nothing shouldn't have that same shipping charge.
I agree stuff like that should be put in an envelope with a stamp.probably get it faster also...

Dreggsta

x2. i went to ddm to buy a couple of velocity stacks for me & my son's xt's. almost bought them but the shipping charge stopped me. i found those velocity stacks for the same price on another site w/free shipping. bought those instead. same place i got my dt1 filters actually.

G

If you never receive your product, who will you go to? Will it be the online store or the post office? I am guessing you would want another shipped right out at no charge, right? I would think you would want your purchase insured.

Just saying. :)

G

Ildy666 said:
I agree stuff like that should be put in an envelope with a stamp.probably get it faster also...
You can't get a tracking number with the cost of a stamp. I wish it was as easy as a stamp. The good old USPS took own their online standard post because they are raising prices. :mad:

Dreggsta

RCDAD said:
You can't get a tracking number with the cost of a stamp. I wish it was as easy as a stamp. The good old USPS took own their online standard post because they are raising prices. :mad:
man i rem when a stamp was 32 cents.

alfred e numan

vpalace said:
What is the size of the fuel line? I bought some online from a hobby supplier, and its more like nitro fuel line, real thin.I want to put some more color on my xt.
You could go to a lawnmower -chain saw repair shop - they should have fuel line there- 1/8" id. 1/4" od. I use the yellow line. durable- about $1.00 per foot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.