• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel line size for XT & MT

dsomonster

Hey People,

I am replacing all the gas lines on both the XT and MT. Do any of you know the exact "id" size/dimensions of these lines?

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

-Ron

Petrolheadz100

I'm wondering this same thing did you ever get your answer? I just called Redcat and they don't even know

Dusty

The ID is 1/8th inch and OD is 1/4 inch . If your looking for mm just convert those sizes

sunoco

yup thats the size ! The yellow fuel lines you see so often is called Tygon fuel line the spelling is close enough.-- alls ya gotta do is search the yellow pages in phone book-- liik for any Stihl - Husky chain saw repair shop-- they have big spools of it. There is an even higher grade fuel line-- same color- called - xeion little bit stiffer, lasts longer-- to find that -- find a place where they fly r-c airplanes-- where the clubs meet up to fly,-- usually theres a fellow with a box trailer there selling all sorts of things--- make for a darned good time seeing the builds these guys-gals make-- turbine engines for example--

Petrolheadz100

Lookong to get one of these for my car is dubro 340 the right part number? Also which is the right line to install it because he fuel lines are black i cant see whats coming in to the carb? Is it the top or bottom of the carb that the filter should be installed?

Last edited:

sunoco

yea, i use external fuel filters also-- All the carbs we use have an internal metal screen fuel filter inside the carb-- its located underneath the fuel pump assembly- thats the bottom of the carb- underneath the plate with the bolt in the center. if you have a beater carb laying around-- take it apart- always know-- assembly is reverse order of disassembly--- easy as falling off a wet log-- beats blowing 50+ dollars everytime a carb screws up----

i have been on this site several months. its time for all to see whom i really am.--- ignore the fat guy in that movie-- he is an imposter-- i am the real fat- b^$*@+d.

Dusty

Lookong to get one of these for my car is dubro 340 the right part number? Also which is the right line to install it because he fuel lines are black i cant see whats coming in to the carb? Is it the top or bottom of the carb that the filter should be installed?

I’m not sure on that filter you’re talking about but if it’s for a gas motor it should fit . They all use the same basic type fuel line . As for the line to put it on it would be the one going to the lower port of the carb . Lower feeds the engine from carb and the top is the return line to the tank from the primer bulb .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online