• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel Filter (Erratic Idling and Response)

pfrederi1

Does anyone know how to porperly clean the fuel fiilter and what to use. Im getting some erratic idling and response and i ususpect its the fuel filter being dirty. What should i use to clean it? Its like a felt clunk filter. Im thinking of also getting the dual screen in-line fuel filter from DDM does anyone use this?Si what chemicals can i use to clean and can i use a compresser to try to blowout?

In a bind I want to be able to clean and reuse the filter if possible.

Thx

Phill

Does anyone know how to porperly clean the fuel fiilter and what to use. Im getting some erratic idling and response and i ususpect its the fuel filter being dirty. What should i use to clean it? Its like a felt clunk filter. Im thinking of also getting the dual screen in-line fuel filter from DDM does anyone use this?Si what chemicals can i use to clean and can i use a compresser to try to blowout?

In a bind I want to be able to clean and reuse the filter if possible.

Thx

I just blow mine out from the inside using the compressor.
Just blow into the pipe and it will come out through the filter material.
Wet it with fuel first.

pfrederi1

ok Thx. I just went ahead and ordered some new ones because it did not realyy change after cleaning them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online