• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Front Skid Plate

Sprint 77

Contributor
Some of you that have ordered exhaust mods from me have recieved a extra front skid plate to try.

Those of you that have seen it in the vids and those that got one I am looking at how many would like that bling part and how much they might would pay if I were to make a larger run of them.

Ron E

Contributor
i've got your modded dom, 2nd batch you ever made... but i've never seen your frt skid plate. lets see it sprint, I need a pic. i'd be interested in a skid plate.

Sprint 77

Contributor
I looked on this PC I don't have one. I need to look at my other mem card for it or just shoot and load a new one.

Sprint 77

Contributor
That is the one. I am not sure it would help with Strength on the chassis. Mostly a scale looking bling part.

This would not be as expensive as most of my other custom built fabbed parts , since the CNC machine is punching them .

Ron E

Contributor
thanks for the link.... i missed the search on this one... :rolleyes:

awesome skid plate sprint, as usual great work. let us know what the price is, i'd love one or two.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Ok guys here is a couple more views of the Skid Plate. I know I know good thing I can fab because photography is not my thing. .

Skid Plate 001.jpg

Skid Plate 002.jpg

/monthly_2010_03/583c605ccd24c_SkidPlate001.jpg.1cb86fad30edfa0b950e62b7a7527e30.jpg

/monthly_2010_03/583c605cce889_SkidPlate002.jpg.8a94ef3dec89295dc8c7ca47e4f6060e.jpg

Evildomain

Contributor
I love the skid plate you sent me Sprint. It has probably saved my bumper from total

destruction at least a couple times, plus it looks real cool...

I would shell out $10-$15 for one but I am a cheap bastard...lol

Here's what mine looks like now after hard running and hits to the front end.

Never fell off even though I didn't use any screws in the top two holes(I was too lazy)...

fastlane

Team Driver
Sprint 77 said:
Ok guys here is a couple more views of the Skid Plate. I know I know good thing I can fab because photography is not my thing. .
keee yaw!! Look that bench already! Nice skid plate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts