• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Front/rear bumper bar set

DemonRC

$33 for the front and rear ain't too shabby. I might pick these up when the XBE comes in.

k.jensen

those bumber/skid plates looks awsome, but to me it looks like they would fit the XB aswell, the only thing would be the 2 holes on the rear skidplate.

alfred e numan

bumper

there was a group of fellows from Illinois that posted movies of there track- buggys. the fastest one of the bunch had a really wide front bumper- looked like it kept the front of his XB from digging into the soft stuff as the front suspension bottomed out.

xbeNewb

Just got my front bumper and rear skid plate today. Haven't mounted them yet but they look really good and even include grade 12.9 mounting hardware and some stickers...nice touch

LightForce

alfred e numan said:
there was a group of fellows from Illinois that posted movies of there track- buggys. the fastest one of the bunch had a really wide front bumper- looked like it kept the front of his XB from digging into the soft stuff as the front suspension bottomed out.
It was RPM front 5b bumper it helped a bit i guess and never broke either 30 hours of use. I removed it later and installed it back on Baja.

Keith81

Just ordered the front/rear set...

Awesome!

bigfol

xbeNewb said:
Mine are holding up well but I snapped the delrin rod on the front bumper. Not a big deal, the bumper is still fine.
I was wondering if that could happen,mine is still holding up o.k, although I may replace it with a alloy tube when it breaks....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts