• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Front Lieft Dog Bone

noyb98098

Getting closer and closer to having this thing as reliable as the Baja:D- but yet again I was brought back to the garage for another annoying issue, seems my front left dogbone/shaft to the wheel keeps slipping out when I go off road. I just tigthened my upper A arms to eliminate that as a potential issue but before I go back out in the dirt is there anything else you guys could suggest? It's flipping annoying to have to stop every 5mins to slide that joker back in.. :mad:

kun114

Some soft springs of the proper diameter would be ideal, or some O-rings placed in the cups to keep the dogbone centered.

I had the same problem with my RC18T when they first came out. Very annoying trying to find those little bones out in the driveway. AE came out with the little springs to place in the cups like I said above, and I never lost a bone again.

noyb98098

kun114 said:
Some soft springs of the proper diameter would be ideal, or some O-rings placed in the cups to keep the dogbone centered.
I had the same problem with my RC18T when they first came out. Very annoying trying to find those little bones out in the driveway. AE came out with the little springs to place in the cups like I said above, and I never lost a bone again.
Good idea, the first idea didnt work to well. Was out there for 5 mins hit a jump and the bone came out again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts