• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

front brace idea w/crap sketch

mooman007uk

Banned
I got to looking how to brace up the front and came up with this idea, I think to work without flexing the centre diff an alloy gearplate set and centre diff mounts are gonna be required....1/8" or 3mm stainless would be the best I think but alloy 7075 5mm should be good too. wants a bend to get the height difference sorted. it goes over the top of the diff plate but completely replaces the front plate

DSC00258.jpg

something sprint might be able to do in quantity if it works

Sprint 77

Contributor
I have considered a version of that before. I never got a chance to persue it. When I kicked the idea around I went with a tubular brace idea for ease of maintenance and keep weight down. I could help make that one though.

On the other hand Moo for a pencil hand sketch that is not bad very descriptive.

kryptonite

your somwhat the freakin artist. i once drew up a killer stick figure, but he was missing parts!>>LOL..J.K. MOO. it looks like a good gesign. i just hopped over to the ramp and it looks like it would be fairly staight forward to make up. but then again, i don't make anything.. so are you gona go for it? and whens the cage gona be ready. dieing to see it

C.B.

wow moo that actually does look good serves its purpose your kickin butt in the design department with this the roll bar and dual servo keep it up your giving me plenty of stuff to do to mine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts