• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Contest Free Piggybacks and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSpd

Contest is still up and extended till September 9th.

Also wurthman give me a yes or no on judge. I will add you in judge list of so.

krashkrieg

Contributor
That's exactly what I thought....a broken parts contest...Martin broke way more than those shocks are worth just trying to win them...

Not that I won't try the same If I can get this @#$%^&* D-shaft/ Brake Hub binding issue fixed...I'm going nuts...Will have to post about it soon..

pipeous

I wish I'd have gotten a video of my rally's runaway today. it'd given the mt's a run for the money in the jump dept. amazed I never got any real damage too. car ran away on the straight, jumped the curb at the end (lucky curb was rounded) and landed in the grass. only damage was a scraped front body and tiny crack. got some decent air too lol

lightning73

Well that sucks! Guess your still havin glitching problems huh Pipe? Glad to hear the damage was only cosmetic.

pipeous

it's driving me nuts, glad I haven't mounted and painted the new gtr body yet. looks like I have a day off today so am stripping the lipo packs apart. it has to be a bad wire inside or something.. the pack seems a little puffy but it was extreme heat too yesterday..

sorry to sidetrack the thread Dan

forist

Contributor
I have one almost rdy to submit 95% all jumps, some were 8+ feet high and 25+ feet out. The Ramp stays nice and level in the air very few nose dives. I am running a 29cc stoker and 29-31-25-25 gears with the body on and 31-29-25-25 gears with the body off. Proline Bowtie rears all the way around. I have a 4 bolt ESP Zen full mod 30.5cc stoker on the way it will be here Monday. Can't wait will add more video to what I have now when I get it in.

DanSpd

I was thinking about this contest, and I am pushing it a lot.

So why not extend this contest till december 1st 2010?

First of plenty of time to shoot videos and edit them. And second, it will be a good xmas present.

What do you think guys?

forist

Contributor
Here is one I put together you said JUMPS so............ here you go:)

Running a CY29cc 2mm stuffed stroker 813 carb. Gears are with body on 29-31-25-25 with body off 31-29-25-25.

[ame=

[MEDIA=youtube]yrrEgRrSG_I[/MEDIA][/ame]
ENJOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.