• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

For those who have removed the fuel tank and switched sides for the ddm pipe is the process easy?

westsiderkg

For those who have removed the fuel tank and switched sides for the ddm pipe is the process easy?

Also, are the factory fuel lines long enough after switching sides to reach the carb?

Thanks!

Phill

Also, are the factory fuel lines long enough after switching sides to reach the carb?

Thanks!

Dunno about the pipe but you can buy fuel line by the foot.
Buy line that you can see through so you can see where the fuel is going.
Which vehicle is it?

westsiderkg

rampage mt v3.

What fuel line do you recommend phill?

Bigpopa64

It's a pain in the ass you have to pull the rear gear box off the drive shaft runs threw the gas tank but it's not to bad.Jave you put blue locktite on all your screws that is metal on metal

G-Man

It isn't too bad the hang up is the center driveshaft. So the rear diff assembly has to come out. The stock fuel lines reach just fine

westsiderkg

Thanks all. any good directions or videos on how to remove the rear diff? 1st time doing so and appreciate the guidance.

SmokinToad

Its fairly easy. 9 screws and the whole rear end assembly comes off. I used blue fuel line to match the truck. don't mine the disarray. In the process of replacing the clutch

Attachments

• 1518279993307984887218.jpg
    1518279993307984887218.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 25

Dupp

I just did mine and while the gas lines are long enough the hoses coming from the tank rested against the pipe. I just used some small zip ties to hold it down so it didnt touch. I used the tank brace closest to the gas cap and the gear housing to secure it down. I flipped my truck many times and it still holding pretty good.

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.