• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

First Set of New Tires - Rovan Excavators

lovedr79

Just got a new set of Front tires for my Rampage TT. I only got the tires, same size as what I curently have on my Rampage TT, however when I opened the bag I immediately noticed that the inner and outer side walls are different sizes. So do i have to run a different beadlock rim now to have decent tires that have grip?

jonivtec

first question for me:)Did you need adapters to fit rovan wheels on your rampage...im looking for a new set of tire for my chimera.Thanks

lovedr79

The wheels are stock rampage TT. Yes to fit rovan wheels adapters are needed. This is why I wanted to run my current wheel. I like the look

G-Man

Rovan 2wd truck 20171224_103344.jpg wheels, tires, foams, and rear baja wheel hexes all the way around.

jonivtec

Are rovan good buggy....im looking at it for my personnal christmas gift...i actually have a redcat chimera...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.