• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

first runs of my TT

max 1

did,t your mom tetch u not to play in the streat.not to many cars out there,enjoy the new toy.i love all three of mine.

nanoali

hahaha, thanks mate. i cant belive what easy is to drive it. i am an ex baja owner.

DemonRC

LMAO, many of us are ex Baja owners. I just sold the last of my Baja's last weekend. You gonna love hopping up the Rampage. It's a great machine.

nanoali

sure, looks good!

im still observating the car after that ruus. i only saw the wear on the gears. really poor quality. only 20 or 30 min of runs and look bad. i ask for tha steel gears set.

forist

Contributor
I took my cover off and have had no probs at all with gears sense. for on road I use steel 35 tooth and 25 25 25 all plastic and for off road (29 plastic) (31 steel) (25 25 plastic). All holding up very well with no cover.

badboy2

what about drilling small holes on the cover?is that good?im running all metal gears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts