• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

First run on new to me rampage MT, suggestions on exhaust

Donavan

Wow, I really like this R/C. I got it slightly used has been sitting for a year. Paid 450 for it. I bought a new battery and a killer R/C fail safe and installed everything. Turned the battery on and left servo was fried. Hot and smoking. Was disappointed but ordered another and read where others was running a single servo. Went to crank it fuel was pouring from the lines(dry rot) replaced that. After that pulled 3 times fired up and ran like a dream. This thing is awesome, I have about 10 acres to run across with sand jumps and such and had a day of fun. I am sure my neighbors are pissed at me lol. Here. Ones the question and i put is appreciated. I love the sound, however I would like it to be quieter to run and different places. What kind of pipe or silencer is suggested for this without loosing power. Maybe I can’t have both I don’t know. Really don’t wont my wife and neighbors to cringe every time I run this beast. Thanks for any help, really couldn’t find wait I was aiming for on YouTube.

Attachments

• 2D8733BB-B443-49BA-AEE1-F33D787C0CA6.jpeg
    2D8733BB-B443-49BA-AEE1-F33D787C0CA6.jpeg
    388.8 KB · Views: 12
  • B698D3EB-69B6-4C41-97AD-14EB5BE062D7.jpeg
    B698D3EB-69B6-4C41-97AD-14EB5BE062D7.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.