First bashing

C

Csabourin01

So this is my first post but I have been surfing the forum for a few months now. And is Chris and I'm from upstate NY. Picked up the rampage mt on,black Friday and instantly started on the forum. I installed a super bee kill switch by Killer rc as well as replaced the servos with Hitec 5685 and 5765 servos. I also replaced the receiver and transmitter with a futaba 3pv set up in order to use a Venom 2s lipo battery. If it was not for this forum I would have had a much more difficult time deciding which components to use etc.

So thanks!

Last edited:
C

Csabourin01

Wow. No response in over 2 months. well i have had response with this truck! i have bashed several times through the snow and just this past weekend spent about three hours at a local park getting muddy. I recently added a TGN intake with an outwear cover as well as a tuned pipe. Its certainly loud now. Maybe too loud but runs well. i have also changed out the Hitec 5685 throttle servo too a waterproof Hitec throttle servo with the same specs. I also placed a piece of fuel line on the brake linkage to replace the spring. Definitely an improvement. But it stripped the the teeth on the servo horn(plastic) resulting in me ordering a new aluminum horn through DDM. I tried the Redcat aluminum up grade horn and it was a complete waste. I also ordered the outerwear for the pull start. After bashing this weekend and getting really nasty, wet, and muddy I found a lot of debris inside. Those debris found their way into my throttle shaft on the carburetor too, so next Ill be replacing that with a DDM sealed Walboro 990 .

Until next entry...

Phill

Phill

Wow. No response in over 2 months. well i have had response with this truck! i have bashed several times through the snow and just this past weekend spent about three hours at a local park getting muddy. I recently added a TGN intake with an outwear cover as well as a tuned pipe. Its certainly loud now. Maybe too loud but runs well. i have also changed out the Hitec 5685 throttle servo too a waterproof Hitec throttle servo with the same specs. I also placed a piece of fuel line on the brake linkage to replace the spring. Definitely an improvement. But it stripped the the teeth on the servo horn(plastic) resulting in me ordering a new aluminum horn through DDM. I tried the Redcat aluminum up grade horn and it was a complete waste. I also ordered the outerwear for the pull start. After bashing this weekend and getting really nasty, wet, and muddy I found a lot of debris inside. Those debris found their way into my throttle shaft on the carburetor too, so next Ill be replacing that with a DDM sealed Walboro 990 .

Until next entry...
G'day Mate and welcome
Sounds like you've done all the right things
Happy bashing

Dusty

Dusty

I’m a new my owner as well and just to give you an idea of how new , I haven’t even started my break in yet lol . Are you still running the dual steering or did you convert to single when you changed up to lipo . I’m planning on running g factory tell they burn out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts