• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fed Ex brought me an early Christmas present

dl914

It arrived yesterday and it's been pouring with rain. But I have it ready for a test run when the sun comes out. Also got some 5a batteries on order. This picture show my 1/10 Stampede 4x4, TT MT4G3, and the XBE. Notice the MT4G3 tires are bigger than the XBE. That's just wrong.

G

Nice! You'll be wanting new wheels soon enough. Throw a set of prolines with some bowties and then they won't seem small. :)

dl914

Yup- been thinking about those. What rims should i use or just get the proline already mounted baja wheels and some ramtech adapters?

G

That's just gonna have to be your opinion. The best price most of the time are those premounts. But shop around there are a lot of cool wheels out there. The ram tech adapters are nice. They will give it a little wider stance. IMO, what ever wheels you decide on, I would run fronts on all four.

DemonRC

Proline Front Bowties premounted on Deperado rims are easy to get a hold of and hold up well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts