• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Contest FastEddyBearings Rampage Ball Bearing Kit Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtsmitty80

Stock ball bearings in most stock RC's leave a lot to be desired. Lucky for us we have MUCH better bearings available thanks to FastEddyBearings!

And lucky for YOU, @FastEddy is giving away a FREE Rampage ball bearing kit of your choice to one lucky winner!

GIVEAWAY:

Prizes!

RULES:

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • RedcatRampageForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: April 9th, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  • Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum!

Winners have 48 hours to claim prize, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

I'm down for the fast eddy

Joseph421

Stock ball bearings in most stock RC's leave a lot to be desired. Lucky for us we have MUCH better bearings available thanks to FastEddyBearings!

And lucky for YOU, @FastEddy is giving away a FREE Rampage ball bearing kit of your choice to one lucky winner!

GIVEAWAY:

Prizes!

RULES:

• RedcatRampageForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!

BONUS ENTRIES:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  • Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

I' in for dunerunner

Rfdpa1

My 7075 motor mount is finally on the way, a fast eddys bearing kit for my XBE would be the icing on the cake,thanks again woodie!

sunoco

GIVEAWAY:

Prizes!

RULES:

BONUS ENTRIES:

please sign me up for the xb bearings--

NASOTANG

Fast Eddy I can hardly move anymore...............................A new set of MT bearings would make my life smoother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online