Contest FastEddyBearings Rampage Ball Bearing Kit Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoodiE

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
 alt=

Stock ball bearings in most stock RC's leave a lot to be desired. Lucky for us we have MUCH better bearings available thanks to FastEddyBearings!

And lucky for YOU, @FastEddy is giving away a FREE Rampage ball bearing kit of your choice to one lucky winner!

GIVEAWAY:

Prizes!

RULES:

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • RedcatRampageForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: April 9th, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  • Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum!

Winners have 48 hours to claim prize, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

pantherrilla

pantherrilla

I'd go for the Dunerunner since I already did my MT with FE bearings

C

Chevyleonard

Stock ball bearings in most stock RC's leave a lot to be desired. Lucky for us we have MUCH better bearings available thanks to FastEddyBearings!

And lucky for YOU, @FastEddy is giving away a FREE Rampage ball bearing kit of your choice to one lucky winner!

GIVEAWAY:

Prizes!

RULES:

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • RedcatRampageForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: April 9th, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  • Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum!

Winners have 48 hours to claim prize, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
Rampage Xr

J

Jonny5

I need some bearings. Few of my stock ones sound a bit crunchy.

L

looker2756

Contributor
Pick Me for some Rampage bearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts